I know I know it's been a while and I am sorry but good news!! I am going to actually dedicate at least once a week on creating a blog post for you whether it be tutorials, giving you free value and inspiration or sharing what I think to be really good little investments to improve your creativity
I would like to welcome you to Christopher Sia. An artist that just like most of us, felt lost and stuck and was told many times to give up... I bet you can relate to this?!
By never giving up he was able to drastically improve his skills and understanding
Ask yourself these questions and if you answer yes to them, then you have come to the right place!
- Have you ever felt stuck? That you weren’t fulfilling your artistic potential?
- How long have you been trying to learn to draw portraits like a master, but couldn’t breakthrough your current level of pencil portrait drawing?
- Have you been spending most of your time practicing without attaining the results you want?Have you been looking at some pencil portraits over and over again, wondering how can I draw like that?
- Have you kept searching for the right pencil drawing techniques everywhere, but ended up just reading a lot of descriptions that did not help?
- Have you thought that the only way to reach a “master level” was with natural talent? Or that only people with an art degree from a university or art school can be artists?
But really, do not just take my word for it, check out his work for yourself HERE and view many more testamonials or click the banner below